My Heartwood >Create Content >(Select the page type)
- Log In
- Roll your mouse over the top menu category called My Heartwood. A list of subcategories should appear.
- Roll your mouse down the subcategory list to Create Content. Another list of options will appear. If you do not see the Create Content item, then you are not authorized to add pages to our web site. Use our Volunteer Staff page to find the person who can help you get your information to our members.
- Click on the page type you want to add. Select from Calendar, Group Post, etc.
- A new screen will display with a form for you to fill out the appriopriate information. Some of the page types, like Calendar, have special options. We will discuss those in a separate Guide.
- Scroll down and click the Save button.
That's it! You did it!